This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by Cartridge Mate and our affililiates. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of this policy, the Data Protection Act 1998 will be reffered to as '(the Act)' and General Data Protection Regulations Act 2018 will be reffered to as '(GDPR)'.
Our data controller is Kieran Fish who is registered under Cartridge Mate Ltd, Bessemer House, Bessemer Close, Cardiff.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register an account with us, enquire about a product or the service we provide, place an order with us, make a payment and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, business name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and bank/credit card information.
· Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· The cookies from your internet browser will remember your session data and will not capture any personal data.
· Information we receive from other sources.
We may source other information from internet searches, Companies House and other means available in the public domain, however you will not receive any marketing from us if information is obtained this way. We may gather information from you via social platforms. We may also purchase data from marketing companies that have obtained data with consent to pass on the data to other companies.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
-Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· To take debit or credit card payments; Credit or debit card information will not be stored however sort codes and account numbers may be securely kept via our banking service.
· to send a helpful reminder offering our services;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
-Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
Employees of Cartridge Mate will have access to your information.
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
· Our factoring company [Bibby Financial Services UK Ltd].
· Our accountancy firm [UHY Hacker & Young].
· Our suppliers; in order for delivery of a product or service to reach your chosen destination.
· Small Claims Court; if there has been a dispute or an invoice has not been paid.
· An outsourced credit control company.
All of the above third parties will have their own privacy policies in place to protect your data.
We may disclose your personal information to additional third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we are legally obliged to share our information with organisations such as the HMRC and emergency services.
· If Cartridge Mate Ltd enters into administration or liquidation, the company handling the case will have access to the information we hold.
Storing your personal data
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we store about you
We will not pass your data to any marketing companies. We will only send you marketing if you are currently in a contract with us or you have given us your consent. If you decide you no longer want to receive marketing or correspondence from us, let us know and we will remove you from any marketing lists.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR principles. If you would like to know or receive the information we hold for you, we shall provide you with copies.
Company Registration Number
Company VAT Number
GB 100 5021 01